Rooftop Chase Rooftop Chase

Liking it already! I like the mood on this, just maybe more EQ on those guitars next time? Otherwise, really neat, im scouting you because I know you will get better in the future!

Good luck ;)

Jellyjamsox responds:

I noticed the unbalance of the EQ so I may re-upload a fixed version. I can't be satisfied with this track though lmfao. But yeah I'll make sure to get that out of the way next time!

DJRadiocutter-Bitstep DJRadiocutter-Bitstep

Hey! Im here to see what you got this time m8!

So at the beginning of the song... that chip-beat man I love it! Right after you intoduced some melodies I didn't quite liked, but you managed to make them sound good for the track. I suggest adding a "plot" to the song, its just my personal vision. Man the chipstep you introduced at 2:25 its super cool.
You should make different variations to the melody to make the track feel catchy!

Overall, I liked the song... the composition and your mastering skills are good!

Keep it up :)

DJRadiocutter responds:

Thanks :D i didn't really spend Too much time on this... but i liked the outcome anyway :D

Thanks again!

-Mainspring- -Mainspring-

As aleays, great! Good job on this one m8, keep doing this awesome stuff!

Waterflame responds:

Thank you!

My Firefly My Firefly

Really sweet, nice and awesome sounds, my new favorite track of yours!!!! Ft. McGorilla42?????? WOW so... John + Ethansight + Mc Gorilla... = Awesomeness

Great job, and good luck in this round!

johnfn responds:

whoa, hyper fast review! thanks man! =D

Refract Refract

Holy sh*t, this is amazing!!! Good luck in the competition ^^

Jealousy Jealousy

Groovy!!! Super cool track, ultra good mix and masterism, everything cool, if I lose this round, I swear you are winning NGADM. I definitely love this track, good luck!

10 Gorillas out of 10 Gorillas

-Your friendly neighbor Predator

McGorilla42 responds:

Aw, you're too sweet, Mr Predator. I can't wait to see the results because I feel like this will be a close match up! The contest is hot from this point onward, but anything can happen! :D I wish you all the best :)

Discord Server On Saturn Discord Server On Saturn

I really like your style! You deserve even more views and followers!

You got a lot of talent, keep it up! Best of luck in Round 3

1f1n1ty responds:

Hey, Predator! Thanks for dropping by

I'm actually fairly satisfied with the amount of exposure I have right now. I can't stop more people from coming, but dang.

Sunrise Adventure Sunrise Adventure

MAN! I love this song, all this energy, I feel like in a medieval adventure. Really neat, best of luck in Round 3!

johnfn responds:

thanks mang, and same to you!! =]

{dj-N} Super Duper Remix {dj-N} Super Duper Remix

This is the perfect remix. I love this, great job Nate!

Move Around Move Around

Fck, I lost xD

Incredible track man! I admire how you put all this effort into this tracks *o*

Good luck in the NGADM

MrKoolTrix responds:

You actually made it to the next round, buddy. XD